Abraham Lincoln

I know that the Lord is always on the side of the right. But it is my constant anxiety and prayer that I and this nation should be on the Lord's side.

American Flag

American Flag

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Gaining Weight

I am an official Chubsy little baby boy.

I am glad these photos are only going to be partial nudes.....

Yes my eyes are getting bluer and my hair is blonde, line up the ladies...
Why yes i have been working out, how nice of you to notice...
This is my Blue Steel look... Mesmerizing.

1 comment:

megfeen said...

Congratulations, Jon and Grace! (although Grace and I have never met- you never came to NYC like you said you were going to, Jon) Eric told me you were expecting a baby, but I didn't know when it was due.

I was going to say hi in a comment ages ago when you posted this site on our blog... but since I didn't really have anything to say relating to Michigan or Republicans or Voices, I didn't. But a cute baby I can comment on. Blue steel is nice but I look forward to seeing his Magnum. Congrats!