Abraham Lincoln

I know that the Lord is always on the side of the right. But it is my constant anxiety and prayer that I and this nation should be on the Lord's side.

American Flag

American Flag

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Turkey day to all.

The combination of turkey and football is intoxicating to the senses. I spent the holiday in Paso Robles, California with my in-laws eating, sleeping in, watching pigskin, and missing the cool crisp Michigan air. I would like all to comment on this post with what you are thankful for this thanksgiving in the land of the free and home of the brave. This is the list of things i am thankful for this year.
  1. New babies (Sophia, Eva, Jackson, Trent, many more.)
  2. Devin Hester
  3. My cats (white sox, peaches and Stephen)
  4. The Journey song Don't stop believing.
  5. Illinois Football (so i don't have to choose UM or MSU)
  6. Advent Calenders full of chocolate
  7. Star Wars anything
  8. The video game rock band letting me live out the dream of a rock star in my living room
  9. Season One of The Wire
  10. My Personal relationship with Jesus
  11. Juice Williams
  12. Safe Plane Landings.....then driving from Las Vegas to Sacramento when the entire airport loses power and seriously freaks everyone out
  13. Reggie Bush/Barry Bonds being indicted and investigated
  14. Freedom of Religion
  15. My beautiful wife Grace

I hope everyone the best Merry Christmas and the happiest of holidays. God Bless.

4 comments:

A blog about... said...

Season one of The Wire is awesome. I have already pre-ordered season four and it will be shipped before stores even get it.

Heath said...

I am thankful for:

1: Trent and all the joy he brings to us

2: My wife Christie - who has the ability to take care of Trent all day long and still manages to do the cooking, cleaning, and the wash. What an amazing women.

3. The Big Ten Network - it is awesome

A blog about... said...

Heath - I know you are an expert on sports injuries, so I have a question for you. How can a person tell if their ankle is sprained or fractured without going to a doctor?

A blog about... said...

Heath I think if you were the person in charge of fast replies to people who are dying of ankle pain, the world would be in trouble.