Abraham Lincoln

I know that the Lord is always on the side of the right. But it is my constant anxiety and prayer that I and this nation should be on the Lord's side.

American Flag

American Flag

Monday, November 12, 2007

Immigration Reform is Needed?

Give me one rational argument for illegal immigration, please, i cant think of a single one myself and i don't want to feel like a racist like the media says i am anymore.

I cant think of any other group of immigrants in America's past that have came into the country and not assimilated. Irish, Jewish, Italian, and Polish immigrants in the past all came here for opportunities not available in their own countries. LEGALLY. They paid the price to become part of our nation, some would tell you it is every one's right to be here and be able to take care of themselves. It is not a right, it is a privilege to live here and when the first step you take to come here is breaking a law that is designed to protect this country you show a lack of respect for this country.

No comments: