Abraham Lincoln

I know that the Lord is always on the side of the right. But it is my constant anxiety and prayer that I and this nation should be on the Lord's side.

American Flag

American Flag

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Whatever happened to Uncle Eric???

This blog is my attempt through my new born son to have an intervention for my friend Eric Nuetzling....... So if you do not know Eric just enjoy the pictures....


Daddy says his friend Eric used to be cool and like baseball and meat.... Now he talks of nothing but raw food and living in small houses.
Daddy says Eric used to love stealing online music and making great mix CDs for his friends...now he blogs about giving away all his great entertainment...

Mommy told me tonight that Eric talks a big game about being homeless but isnt it funny that he owns a home he doesnt live in and takes vacations whenever he wants??
This is the face i would have if Eric visited and we went to a ball game and ate salted meats with my dad..... but he doesnt want to..
I love hugging my mommy..... her skin is soft from all the animal meat she eats, Erics is rough like sand paper...i pray he stops trying to be like Prince Fielder every night... noone should try to emulate a man named prince.
I am dreaming of a day when my Dad and Eric will play on the same baseball team and Eric's brittle bones wont break from the lack of protein.....
Why hello........ I have taken the baby hostage and wont give him back unless you give me more treatsies.... Bwahahaha...

This is me and Dad .... He cries and bites his pillow as he falls asleep, weeping for Eric to come home by driving his RX7 with the top off up the driveway with fireworks and toilet paper ready to cause havoc then drive up and down the grand haven strip listening to edwin mccain and ma$e.....

R.I.P. 2008
Eric "Shaft" Nuetzling
I am pouring out one for me and one for my dead homie.....











6 comments:

A blog about... said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
A blog about... said...

You've outdone yourself, Jon.

If you ask me, I think what we really need is a "Saving Silverman aka Luke Hansen" intervention post.

jodi said...

Luke said...
I remember when Eric would start his Audi up and let it idle for 15 minutes to ensure that the engine was warm. If only Eric still believed in wasting gas and owning a car.

Amy said...

He still warms up our Toyota Yaris for much longer than is necessary, even if he doesn't believe in owning cars.

hgwells384 said...

Shame on Eric for growing up!

T-Rex said...
This comment has been removed by the author.