Abraham Lincoln

I know that the Lord is always on the side of the right. But it is my constant anxiety and prayer that I and this nation should be on the Lord's side.

American Flag

American Flag

Monday, November 10, 2008

Nida Visited

The ladies love Caleb(white meat) Rodriguez

Happy Family
The Ocean Spray dries out my sweet supple baby skin so they wrapped me up good.
Mommy hates this picture, but Daddy thinks she is hot....Daddy is going to get in trouble.

I am trying to talk already, i know three words.. Cooo. Cooo. and GIVE ME MILK!!!

DADDY........Tastes like chicken!!!

NOT EVEN CLOSE TO MY SIZE DADDY

How can a President be elected that hasnt done anything....


I am dreaming of a day when i can have Chocolate Milk
These Bums are in my stroller








1 comment:

jodi said...

We can't wait to see the little guy! He's definitely quite the charmer... I'm thinking he takes after his mother.... What a cutie!